Selling and maximising the value of a property is no simple matter - it takes skill, care and understanding to truly accelerate your result.
Not so much a real estate agent but a businessman working in real estate, Kyle Peters' career encompasses 20 years in business development and 15 years in property, including time as a consultant to major government agencies and 8 years as a western suburbs specialist.
In order to always uphold the standards on which his reputation is based, Kyle takes on only a limited number of listings at any one time. This highly personalised approach means he's able to fully commit to your journey and be immersed in every aspect of your property's campaign until a winning offer is secure and the settlement process complete.
Property will out-perform the market when handled by a true expert in the field, and Kyle's sales history is evidence of this. Always one to under promise and over deliver, client testimonials include feedback such as: "Let me cut to the quick, Kyle Peters is an exceptional agent, I thoroughly recommend him, and would always use his services in selling my properties. My three properties didn't sell themselves in very quick succession and at very acceptable prices - Kyle sold them."
As testament to his warmth, passion and expertise, many clients are referred by word-of-mouth or come to him having been impressed by his relentless tenacity when they were on the buying side of a transaction. He also has the privilege of representing loyal clients time and time again as they move through various life stages and different homes.
This is because whether your property is a large riverfront estate or a modest pied-à-terre, Kyle's proven strategies and thorough approach ensure you are delivered the very best result every time.
Call Kyle Peters on 0404 883 689 for confidential chat of your individual needs.
Recent results in the western suburbs:
• Dalkeith home sold post-auction sale negotiated $400,000 above the highest bid after auction passed-in.
• Block value property on Ozone Parade Cottesloe, sold at Auction for $3,302,500
• Bellevue Terrace West Perth apartment sold by negotiation after first viewing for $2,425,000
• Mounts Bay Road apartment sold after first home open & set a record price for the building
• Two side-by-side blocks sold for $1,275,000 each – both $300,000 more than a third identical block sold by another agent
• Two properties Sold on Hutchinson Avenue Mosman Park on the same day respectively at $3,555,500 & $3,981,000