| 344 sqm
Tastefully renovated and refurbished head to toe, inside and out, this delightful character home with a personality and style all of it's own, is bespoke, charming and will be the perfect fit for one lucky buyer.
Perhaps you do not have the time or expertise to complete a renovation but have dreamed of owning a pretty Cottage located in a quiet street in desirable West Leederville? Here is a home that offers a versatile floorplan, fabulous entertaining area, a bonus Studio, gated secure ROW access and idyllic botanic gardens.
Get excited your opportunity has arrived.
The bonus of a council approved, spacious Studio gives the scope to work from home; indulge your artistic whim; create a Teenager or Guest Retreat or enjoy the possibility of earning a little extra income?
Features You Will Love:
- Pretty elevated street presence in a quiet spot
- Period Features: Welcoming sheltered verandah, decorative ceiling roses, picture rails, wide skirtings, superb timber boards
- Great separation in floorplan for the Master Suite
- Wonderful Kitchen with quality appliances and fabulous storage
- Ambient Open Plan Living, Dining and Kitchen flow seamlessly to a beautiful outdoor Entertaining zone with automated louvered patio roof for all year round enjoyment with family and friends
- Spacious, elegant bathroom with indulgent freestanding bath
- All of the creature comforts you could need
- Beautiful established and reticulated gardens with lush green lawn, endless array of fruit trees and edible delights
- Private and secure sanctuary
- Minutes walk to scenic Lake Monger and Parkland; Stroll to popular Leederville Cafe and restaurant precinct; Public transport nearby and easy access to major arterial routes to everywhere; short drive to Perth City, Kings Park, Subiaco and our incredible coastline.
The moons align here with location, home and lifestyle!
Land Size: 344sqm + sealed ROW access
Parking: Single hardstand off street, ROW with sliding gate access plus resident permit parking on street
Water Rates: $1118.64 pa
Council Rates: tba
Read more »
Type : House
Land Size :