Costs and specs
20/13-15 Flynn Street CHURCHLANDSWA6018
LIGHT, BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS!
Refurbished and ready to move into, this delightful 2 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse residence finds itself securely nestled within a gated complex with electronic access and sits right next door to fresh food at The Herdsman grower's market.
Other than peace of mind, it also offers new modern flooring and has been freshly painted. Welcoming you inside is a light-filled open-plan living and dining area, adjacent to a cleverly-renovated kitchen with a near-new gas-upright stove/cooker and both over-head and under-bench cabinetry.
Upstairs, built-in wardrobes and charming brickwork grace both of the bedrooms, whilst a sleek white bathroom features a shower, toilet and vanity for good measure. Out front, a private enclosed courtyard is leafy, with a small patio-come-verandah ensuring some covered outdoor-entertaining space. There is also heaps of room to have your own herb garden, if you are that way inclined.
The lovely "Floreat Gardens" complex is also only walking distance away from both the Churchlands Primary and Senior High Schools, Wembley Golf Course, picturesque Herdsman Lake, bus stops and shopping and restaurants at Floreat Forum. The local tavern is also nearby, as are the likes of beautiful Lake Monger, Bold Park, community sporting facilities, Glendalough Train Station, the freeway, the city and our pristine Western Australian coastline.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE;
• Secure complex with electronic access
• New floors
• Freshly painted
• Open-plan living and dining area downstairs
• Modernised kitchen
• Separate laundry with storage and a washing machine, off the kitchen
• Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the living area and master bedroom
• Two lots of built-in double robes in the master
• 2nd upstairs bedroom with BIR's also
• Private front entry/entertaining courtyard
• Security doors and screens
• Near-new gas hot-water system
• Single carport parking space, allocated to the townhouse
• Walking distance away from transport and all of your everyday amenities
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE ‘CONTACT THE AGENT’ BUTTON OR THE ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
Please note: once you view the property, you will be provided with the online application information. Applications will not be processed unless you have inspected the property first. Thank you.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes