Costs and specs
140B Brighton Road SCARBOROUGHWA6019
BEACH VIBES ALL YEAR LONG - FRESHLY PAINTED & NEW CARPETS
There's good reason why Brighton Road ranks high in property search results – not only is it close enough to the beach to smell the salt in the air in the summertime, it's also close to popular cafes, restaurants, schools, parks, and the thriving Scarborough beachfront scene.
The ground floor of this spacious townhouse is home to the main living spaces as well as the master bedroom. The carpeted front lounge features direct access to the garage and flows through to the light-filled central kitchen and tiled dining space, before spilling out to the extra large rear courtyard.
Fully equipped with an electric oven, gas stove top, dishwasher and double sink, the home chef will be more than comfortable in the kitchen here.
The master bedroom provides great separation from the two additional bedrooms on the upper level, and features built-in robes and direct courtyard access via a glass sliding door. A bathroom with shower plus a dedicated laundry space finish the ground floor, while two bedrooms with built-ins and a bathroom with bathtub complete the second floor.
Facing north for that blissful winter sun and with plenty of greenery to boot, the courtyard is an entertainer's delight and sets the scene for summer barbecues and sun downers.
Small Pets with great references will be considered.
Back to the location – there are too many nearby attractions to list them all, but see below for a sneak peek.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• Freshly painted throughout
• Brand new carpets throughout
• Separate front lounge, open plan kitchen and dining area
• European laundry off the kitchen
• Built in robes to all rooms
• Low maintenance rear courtyard
• Storage under the stairwell as well as linen press, ample storage
• 2 split system air conditioners
• Garage with shoppers entry plus additional off-street parking
• Gas stove top
LOCATION YOU WILL LOVE:
• The Hardware Store Café & Eatery 450m
• Drift Kitchen 600m
• Stirling Leisure Centre 650m
• Scarborough Primary School 650m
• Bennett Park 750m
• Doric St Café & Kitchen 800m
• Doubleview Primary School 850m
• Pizzaca 900m
• Doubleview IGA 900m
• Scarborough Beach Swimming Pool 1.6km
• Karrinyup Shopping Centre 3km
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE ‘CONTACT THE AGENT’ BUTTON OR THE ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
Please note: once you view the property, you will be provided with the online application information. Applications will not be processed unless you have inspected the property first. Thank you.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Townhouse House Category