Costs and specs
9 Bedford Street NedlandsWA6009
CLASSIC RESIDENCE, IDYLLIC SETTING
THANK YOU TO ALL BUYERS WHO OFFERED.
Beautiful homes like this are fast becoming a rare commodity near Perth City. The opportunity to secure your slice of heaven is here.
This timeless, 2 level, character residence is set on a rare and commanding corner site of 1012m2. Tastefully renovated and extended, framed by sprawling landscaped gardens, it is an idyllic family home that is ready to enjoy.
2 bathrooms (Ensuite)
Formal Living Room
Open Plan Family/Dining/Kitchen
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Spacious, ambient formal living room
* All bedrooms with built in or walk in robes
* Master Bedroom wing to the 2nd level is a private ‘getaway’, providing space for a dedicated sitting area and perched to soak up views of the tree canopies
* Classic, neutral bathrooms (Master with plunge bath)
* Period Features: Deep sheltering verandah; Leadlight featured, double french doors to entry sets the mood; High decorative ceilings; Jarrah flooring; wide skirtings; decorative timber architraves
* Expansive light infused open plan Family/Dining/Kitchen
* Quality finished, intelligently designed kitchen with views over the beautiful rear gardens connects perfectly with the family, dining and inviting Alfresco Stone benchtops; Glass splashback; Soft close drawers and cabinets
European appliances; Integrated dishwasher; Fabulous storage options.
* Spacious laundry with excellent storage; Powder room
* Dining spills through wide, bifold doors to the sprawling Entertaining space
* Fantastic vista from the Open Plan zone
* A beautiful, private back garden with lush green lawn, raised vegetable beds and leafy, established tree canopies is perfect for families who desire a big block, big space and more potential.
Ducted, zoned R/V cycle AC; Ceiling Fans; 2 Gas Bayonets; Gas Instantaneous Hotwater; Auto Retic; Securi Mesh to front entry; Blinds, Sheers, new drapes to Master Bedroom.
Double Remote Garage + 2 open bays
Plus Double Carport + 4 open bays
Plus sliding gate access to additional, secure, paved bay
Walking distance to local restaurant/cafe precincts. Short drive to Claremont Quarter, UWA and Swan River foreshore. Easy access to Perth City. Near Public transport – bus or connect to rail. Close proximity to highly regarded private schools.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 11 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,012 m²
- Total Floor Area: 363 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 7 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Window Treatments