Costs and specs
8 Nicholl Street DaglishWA6008
– Tidy up the existing house and take advantage of an excellent rental market
– Build your dream home
– Subdivide and redevelop the property to take advantage of the R60 zoning
8 Nicholl Street boasts the following features –
– Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street amongst quality neighbouring homes.
– Only metres away from Charles Stokes park and Cliff Sadlier Reserve.
– A short stroll to the Montario development which will soon offer an enviable array of amenities, playgrounds, boutique shopping and cafes.
– 800m form Daglish train station.
– Water Rates – $1,182 p/a
– Council Rates – $1,566 p/a
For more information on this site, please call the selling agent – Adam Iles.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 708 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category