Costs and specs
7 Lisle Street Mount ClaremontWA6010
BIG, PASSIVE SOLAR FAMILY LIVING
The hub of the home is the HUGE open plan kitchen, meals and family living zone, featuring soaring raked timber ceilings and expansive windows allowing this section of the home to be drenched in winter sunlight & warm whilst also opening directly to the spacious paved courtyard, ideal for outdoor entertaining and fun for the kids.
Thoughtfully designed, the master bedroom and ensuite are situated at the front of the home along with 2 separate living zones and can easily be shut off from the rear, which encompasses its own living spaces and another wing of bedrooms – just perfect if you’re seeking some ‘time away’ from the kids or if you’re accommodating interstate or overseas guests.
You can never have enough storage, as the saying goes, and this rings true for 7 Lisle Street with loads of cupboards, a generous loft space in the ceiling cavity and a mezzanine level in the double automatic garage.
All this plus more in a fast developing, coveted pocket of Mt Claremont where you can walk, cycle or short car ride to virtually everything that’s on your regular priority list.
– Soaring raked ceiling heights in the kitchen, meals & family living
– Rich timber cabinetry, ceilings & exposed beams
– Beautiful big windows facing North for winter light & warmth
– Ducted r/cycle aircon plus split systems & gas bayonets
– Updated kitchen & ensuite bathroom
– 5th bedroom or study, games option
– 4 living zones of choice
– Ducted vacuum
– Loft storage
– Double auto garage & storage
– 629sqm front survey-strata landholding.
– Wonderful Northern aspect.
– Very easy care, low maintenance for the busy family.
– Own bore reticulation.
* Virtual furniture staging has been used in some of these photographs
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 629 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security System