Costs and specs
6/27 Scalby Street ScarboroughWA6019
Perfectly positioned in a quiet, small group that offers excellent dedicated Visitor Bays and verge parking.
You will feel like the outdoors is in with the desirable wrap-around side and front decked, private entertaining courtyard. It is an irresistable cominbination of neutral interiors and fabulous outdoor spaces.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Larger courtyard spaces add another dimension to the floorplan.
* Decked entertaining space is perfect for hours of entertaining friends and family or simply to enjoy a bit of ‘serenity’ after a big day.
* The flowing floorplan is spacious, and the attractive neutral interior is timeless.
* Fabulous Kitchen boasting a fresh white/cream palette, black laminate benchtops and an incredible amount of storge. Separate pantry with fit out; Bellini Stove with gas cooktop, oven and separate grill/warmer. Stainless steel finished canopy rangehood and dishwasher.
* Great sized formal living room
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining well connected to the Living space and the outdoors
* Classic styled bathroom with shower over bath, single basin vanity.
* Separate WC
* Bedroom 1 – Triple built in robes
* Bedroom 2 and 3 both a good size, one with Double built in robe
* Separate Laundry with direct access to the drying line
* Minimalist blinds and quality Roman blinds
* Fresh new paintwork throughout; New carpets to Living Room
* Split system AC; Ceiling Fans; Gas Bayonet; Security Screen to front door;
* Alarm in place (not connected)
* Pets allowed means your ‘best friend’ is welcome here
A short walk to Bennett Park, Doubleview Bowls Club and nearby Doric Street Local Hub with the ever popular General Food Company and Doric Street Cafe. Near to Farmer Jacks Woodlands, Innaloo Westfield, Floreat Forum and Karrinyup Shopping Centres. The beautiful coastlines of Scarborough and Floreat are minutes away.
PARKING & STORE
Single carport with high clearance
Good sized, lockable Store conveniently positioned at the end of your carbay
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Strata Levy: $510 p/q
Reserve Fund Levy: 42.50 p/q
Rates: $1551.76 p/a
Water Rates: $1236 p/a
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Floor Area: 181 m²
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport