Costs and specs
46/299 Harborne Street GlendaloughWA6016
A fantastic opportunity to simply move into this beautiful north-facing one-bedroom unit located in a convenient central location to all types of facilities! The kitchen has previously been updated along with the bathroom/laundry, the open plan kitchen/dining/living area lead onto the beautifully private balcony. Within walking distance to Glendalough train station ensures a quick and stress-free commute for those who work in and around the CBD, with just 2 station stops to the city!
You may choose to rent out and reap the rewards that this high-demand and favoured suburb provides. This great property will appeal to a diverse range of buyers; singles, professional couples, young families, or the astute and savvy investor.
This affordable well-presented unit will be snapped up quickly, so if you think it could be for you reach out sooner rather than later!
– Well sized open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Large master bedroom with large double built in robe
– Bathroom/laundry includes shower, basin and WC
– Private rear balcony
– Undercover parking for one vehicle close to the unit
– Unit located on the upper level of complex far away from the complex entry
– Close to shops, beach, city and public transport
– Rear complex large land parcel development options being investigated by a committed council of owners
Water Rates: ~ $841.72 per year
Council Rates: ~ $1,371.21 per year
Strata Rates: ~ $376.47 per quarter
Strata Reserve Rates: ~ $50.68 per quarter
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 56 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category