Costs and specs
37 Innamincka Road GreenmountWA6056
HOME SWEET HOME
This lovely home will not last!
Have you been looking for a beautiful, renovated home where all of the hard work has been done for you? A bush retreat that is just the right size?
A place that offers a large 774m2 block in an idyllic setting that is close to nature? Stop looking as freedom and all this really can be yours and the lifestyle you dreamed of become a reality with this inviting property.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Freedom from the hustle bustle but near to all you need
* Serene bush settling
* Fully renovated home with all of the comforts – simply move in an enjoy
* Spacious light and bright open plan Living/Meals/Kitchen
* Great sized bedrooms well separated from the open plan
* Potential to extend in the future
* Timber look flooring throughout
* Fresh neutral paintwork
* Evaporative Cooling
* Ducted R/v cycle AC to Open Plan
* Insulation, Gas bayonet, Gas Hotwater
* Expansive lawn areas framed by free form garden beds
* Room for the children to be free and play
* Beautiful established native tree canopies
* Prolific Birdlife for you to soak up the natural environment
* Sheltered Porch creating inviting entry and lovely spot to relax
* Garden Shed
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
* The large block with plenty of space for the children to play outside, and to grow veggie gardens or fruit trees.
* The house has an individual character and is light filled, easy to keep warm in winter and cool in summer as it is brick and tile and insulated.
* Close to walking, running and cycling nature trails and John Forrest National Park
* The natural native fauna – baby Bandicoots, Bob Tail Lizards and Birdlife
* Near to the Swan River for kayaking and stand up paddle boarding
* The area is really beautiful in Winter, the bush becomes really lush and green and it is an excellent time to go outdoors and explore the many waterfalls close by which include Hovea Falls, Rocky Pool, and Lesmurdie Falls.
* Close to the Swan Valley so you can enjoy the wineries on the weekend with friends.
* It’s like living in a country town but closer to the city. Travel is easy and straightforward by driving on highways to get to other main locations around the metro area like the beach, Perth city, Fremantle etc.
* Close to two small Primary Schools
* Nice community and friendly neighbours
Shire of Mundaring Rates: $1900p/a
Water Corporation: $1057p/a
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 774 m²
- Total Floor Area: 108 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport