Costs and specs
32 Halesworth Road JolimontWA6014
RARE OPPORTUNITY - IDYLLIC LOCATION
Opportunities to purchase in this sort after location do not present themselves often – seize the day!
This understated, classic, colonial inspired, beauty is in a quiet Cul de sac, amongst leafy surrounds, opposite sprawling parkland and beautiful established tree canopies. It really does not get more idyllic than this! The lifestyle on offer is outstanding – near to Perth City, Subiaco and our beautiful coastline.
Impeccably maintained, recently refurbished, the residence is a surprise packet that will please those searching for a special location and a quality, 2 level home of substance that has potential. Architect designed and built by awarded builder Zorzi, the home has a calm, private feel which is created by a flowing, intelligent floorplan that is light-infused, provides interest, is versatile and makes the most of the Northerly aspect where it counts.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Serene, highly desirable location.
* Ready to move in, be comfortable and enjoy now. Potential to add value later.
* Quality design and build.
* Possible home office.
* Bedroom 1 – garden outlook.
* Bathroom – generous size, well appointed.
* Central living and dining rooms enjoy views to the Atrium and the North facing Alfresco.
* Attractive, renovated, well-appointed Kitchen overlooks a lovely open plan meals/family room enjoying an ambient fireplace for cosy winter nights. A full bank of windows and slider deliver glorious Northern exposure.
* Laundry & Powder Room with recess for wine refrigerator. Storage.
* Easy direct access to the home from the double garage.
* Central high pitched, Alfresco is fantastic for entertaining in all seasons.
* Paved and lawn areas perfect for the children and pets to play.
* 2 spacious bedrooms
* Great sized central bathroom with plenty of room to move.
* New fresh white on white paintwork; window treatments; led recess lighting; fixtures & fittings; dishwasher.
* Manicured established gardens offer lawn areas and structured beds.
* Auto reticulation. Bore.
* Split system AC’s; Ceiling Fan; Gas Bayonets; Insulation to roof space. Gas Storage Hotwater Service.
* Built in Robes to all bedrooms.
* Security Screen door.
Double Remote Rear Garage – wide sealed ROW
(Potential parking for caravan or 3rd garage)
Paved front driveway – 2 Vehicles
Rates: $2416.54 p/a
Water: $1772.88 p/a
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 522 m²
- Total Floor Area: 178 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport