Costs and specs
3/1a Jersey Street DaglishWA6008
This fully renovated, ground floor unit is opposite a pocket park, is villa styled, and enjoys a lovely garden aspect. It is the perfect starter or investment. Preferable ground floor position and in a highly desirable, smaller, vintage group. The benefits do not end there! The location is incredible and near absolutely everything!
With so much on offer it will not last long!
THE FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Inviting front, north facing verandah that has room for potted plants, a small barbeque and an Umbrella with an outdoor setting -its an idyllic lifestyle at an affordable price.
* Tastefully renovated, nothing to spend – simply move in and enjoy.
* Floorplan with a focus on amazing Open Plan
* Living/Meals/Kitchen with a calming, leafy outlook
* Contemporary U-shaped Kitchen – timber bench tops, ample white cabinets, separate pantry. Stainless steel appliances include gas cooktop; electric oven, concealed rangehood and dishwasher.
* Bedroom 1 and 2 – a great size with freestanding robes
* Central Bathroom with a generous sized stone top vanity, single floating basin, white cabinets and drawers. The oversized walk-in shower with frameless glass screen is a little piece of luxury.
* Laundry incorporated.
* Separate WC
* Split system AC; Gas Bayonet; Gas instantaneous hot water system.
* Freshly painted in neutral themes; Timber look flooring; White timber blinds.
* Security Screen door.
* Open common space with lovely established gardens offers an expanse of lawn for lazing around or giving the pets some room to move.
Single, dedicated, numbered Carbay
The group is opposite Parkland and minutes from beautiful Cliff Sadlier Reserve. Public transport both rail and bus nearby. Stroll to vibrant Subiaco. Short drive to Wembley and our beautiful coastline.
Council Rates: $1883.33 p/a
Water Rates: $906 p/a
Admin Fund: $833.33 p/q
Reserve Fund: $50 p/q
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Total Floor Area: 61 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Disabled Access