Costs and specs
23/100 Subiaco Road SubiacoWA6008
Renovated Parkside Starter
Perched privately on the top floor of 3 levels, in a secure group that is opposite beautiful Heritage Listed Mueller Park, this fully renovated unit will not last. Leafy views from the balcony and a quiet setting make this a very nice spot to live. The group offers intercom entry and excellent secure parking with a number of spare parking bays available.
The renovation was completed in 2013 and is attractive, modern and tasteful. The unit is being offered with furniture and equipment included in the purchase price.
Features you will love
* White Kitchen with country look, timber benchtops, white tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances include gas cooktop, electric oven, concealed rangehood, ample cabinets under bench and overhead provide great storage, separate pantry space.
* Flowing open floorplan.
* Studio Bedroom, built in robes. (This room can be easily privatised with free standing screening)
* Separate renovated white Bathroom with Single basin vanity, shower recess and WC
* The balcony has a great outlook to the established tree canopies and greenery and is the perfect place for morning coffee, afternoon drink, herb gardens, plants or outdoor pet area.
* Timber floors; Minimalist blinds
This is your chance to live the lifestyle many dream of at an incredible price. The location is walking distance to Rokeby Road and Subi Centro Shopping hubs. Restaurants, Wine Bars, Cafe’s, Hotels, Regal Theatre and more ……
FIRST HOME BUYERS
Start me up! The Rent Buster.
Singles and Couples if you are tired of rent inspections and constant rent increases, this lovely unit is your opportunity to step into the property owners market in one of Perth’s most highly regarded inner city suburbs. You will be comfortable here and there is nothing more to spend. Vacant possession is possible.
The current tenant is looking after the property very well and would like to stay. Current periodic lease is in place but a fixed lease would be entertained at settlement. Subiaco is in high demand from young renters due to its established infrastructure, public transport and enviable lifestyle.
City of Subiaco Rates: $2626.68 p/a
Water Corporation : $1032 p/a
Strata Levy Admin: $498.79 p/q
Strata Levy Reserve: $74.46 p/q
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Floor Area: 45 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Window Treatments