Costs and specs
20 Halesworth Road JolimontWA6014
Contemporary Stunner - Parkland Views
Located in a serene cul-de-sac opposite Reserve and beautiful tree canopies, a premium address and a stylish home combine to create an irresistible blend. The intelligent, light filled and versatile floorplan invites Northern exposure and the seamless flow will impress!
From entry there is a feeling of sanctuary created by views of the Open Plan and sparkling Pool beyond. A self contained guest wing/home office is perfectly positioned to the front of the home and the bathroom is well located to service the pool.
A beautiful Open plan zone with feature Gas log fire flows to the Dining and a superb Blum designed Kitchen that has it all! Scullery, window splashback, caesar stone benchtops, incredible storage, incorporated meals bench, breakfast bar, 2 dishwashers, Smeg, Bosch and Neff appliances.
Study nook for Laptop and Phones. Powder Room with striking Italian tiling is located near the Alfresco. Laundry opens directly to a hidden service courtyard.
Get excited! A cedar lined Alfresco with gas bayonet and fan. Theatre Room offers built in furnishing, speakers and supersized TV. 2nd Upstairs Living/Sports Room appointed with sink, dishwasher, bar, fridge and TV. Expansive, tiled, cedar lined balcony with with leafy views.
* Striking Elevation featuring Toodyay Stone and Glass elements
* Cedar lined Portico
* High ceilings
* Northern exposure where it counts
* Luxurious Master Suite
* 2 great sized minor bedrooms with built in robes
* Generous sized Study
* Quality built in furnishing to Master Wing; Theatre; Games Room; Study
* Ducted R/v cycle zoned AC; Gas Log fire
* Blue Gum timber floors; Carpets;
* Imported wallpapers; Italian feature tiling; Minimalist blinds and drapes.
* Feature lighting
* Alarm; Intercom
* Established Landscaping; Reticulation; Garden lighting
* Gas instantaneous Hotwater; Bayonets to Alfresco and Balcony
* Solar heated Pool
* Remote controlled Vergola
* Exposed aggregate; Deck; Shed
* Fenced Front lawn area with mature plantings
* 2 Service Courtyards
Outstanding. Positioned in Perth’s smallest suburb, in a quiet cul de sac, opposite Pat Goodridge Reserve Parkland with views to established tree canopies.
Single Remote Garage off Lane
Multiple car spaces to hardstand
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 522 m²
- Total Floor Area: 459 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport