Costs and specs
2 Noranda Avenue NorandaWA6062
No expense spared!
Set on a corner block, close to shops, parks, cafés and schools, this two-storey stunner is designed for contemporary family living. With three living spaces, two large balconies, huge bedrooms, a separate ground floor guest suite, and an outdoor entertaining area, there’s space for everyone to relax on their own, and then come together to eat and entertain as a family or with friends. It really does offer the best of both worlds.
The quality of this home is second-to-none. Built to the highest-possible standard 10 years ago, you’ll be awestruck by the quality of the fixtures and fittings, from the stunning blackbutt timber flooring, to the ducted vacuum system. Recessed ceilings, downlights, luxurious carpets, granite benchtops and ducted, zoned air-conditioning complete the quality finish of this superb five-bedroom, three-bathroom property.
A defining feature of this home is its ground-floor guest suite, boasting its own bathroom. Multi-generational families or those with older teenagers will truly appreciate the flexibility this home’s floorplan offers.
Flooded with natural light and with a welcoming, inviting ambience, this is a house to call home.
– Private entertaining area
– Stacker doors from living area
– Two balconies with views over treetops
– Ducted vacuum
– Blackbutt timber flooring throughout
– Quality carpet
– Ducted, reverse-cycle, zoned air-con
– LED lighting
– Granite benchtops
– Laundry chute
– Appliance cupboard in kitchen
– Ultra-modern kitchen with new gas cooktop and rangehood
– Surrounded by parkland
– IGA and cafés over the road
– Dianella Plaza nearby
– 336sqm corner block
– Numerous large living areas
– Kitchenette on first floor
– Jump on the bus to head straight into the city
– Guest suite on ground floor with ensuite
– Flooded with natural light
– Ample storage
– Large garage with coated floor and additional storage space
– New hot water system
– Large pantry
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category