Costs and specs
2/59 Railway Parade Mount LawleyWA6050
SECOND CHANCE - OPPORTUNITY
Be quick to view and offer on this brand new, attractive, villa styled home in a secure, boutique group of 3 only. Viewing will impress!
You know how good it feels to have a brand new outfit, a brand new pair of shoes or a brand new car – well that is how you will feel about this delightful property.
Tucked quietly behind a charming Federation Character residence, the small development is tasteful, stylish and understated.
You will appreciate the fabulous, light infused, flowing floorplan over desirable ground level and the attention to detail, excellent security, privacy and nil strata fees.
There has been no expense spared with a superior, quality build, high end finishes and inclusions, and a feel good, fresh, white palette.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Generous sized quality appointed Kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splash back, space for a Breakfast Bar, ample cabinets and Euro stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900ml oven, oversized gas cooktop and concealed range hood.
* Stone finishes to Kitchen, Bathrooms and Laundry areas
* Bathrooms with large vanities, double sized showers, quality tapware, tiling to full height,
* Extensive polished porcelain tiling; Quality carpets and underlay
* Tasteful light fittings including recess lighting
* Secure entry with Intercom to the group from Railway Parade
* Built in Robes with fitout to both bedrooms
* European styled Laundry with Dryer included
* Ducted Zoned Reverse cycle AC
* Gas instantaneous Hotwater:
* Alarm; Securi Mesh to windows and doors
* White Minimalist Blinds: Tap to fridge recess for icemaker
* Skirting Boards; Corbelling details to ceilings; Heater lights to bathrooms
* Spacious paved and private courtyard for entertaining
* Separate Lockable Storeroom easy access direct from Courtyard
Single numbered Carport accessed from wide sealed Lane
1 Visitor Bay available for the group
Ample additional parking available on Railway Parade
Rates: $1418 p/a
Water Rates: $1200 p/a
Common Insurance shared: $600 p/a (approximately)
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 110 m²
- Total Floor Area: 82 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport