Costs and specs
2/12 Tyler Street JoondannaWA6060
This wonderful, refurbished Villa home is waiting and ready for one lucky buyer to simply move in and enjoy. Tucked in a quiet position in a friendly group with a welcoming, feel good open plan design, it will be easy to see yourself living here.
Why buy a unit or apartment in a large group when you can have a fantastic villa home? Taste the sweet freedom to make a home the way you want it to be.
IT MAKES SENSE
* No Strata Levies.
* A well appointed Kitchen has ample bench space, electric oven and gas cooktop. Separate Pantry and cupboards under bench and overhead.
* 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robes
* Bedroom 1 has views to the Alfresco and opens via sliding door to the rear garden.
* Central Bathroom offering double sized shower recess and single basin vanity.
* Separate WC.
* Separate Laundry with storage.
* Inviting outdoors. The Alfresco and rear courtyard has plenty of space to enjoy entertaining family and friends, house your loved pet companion or do some gardening.
* Undercover parking for 2 vehicles at your door is a bonus.
* A good sized lockable Storeroom to house bikes and leisure items is handy and well located in the Carport.
* Potential to add value and your own touch.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* New Fresh white on white paintwork to all areas
* New Modern White verticals
* New Light fittings
* Some new fixtures and external paintwork
* Garden makeover
* All maintenance checked and in good order
* Electrical compliance Certificate
* Cleaned to a high standard and ready to enjoy
* LG R/V cycle system (Serviced) to the Open Plan
* Gas Bayonet; Ceiling Fan;
* Reticulation to all garden beds front and back
The Villa has been refurbished, will rent easily and is ready to be occupied. We can provide a current rental assessment, and arrange for tenant viewings prior to possession to ensure a quick transition for you at settlement.
Joondanna is a fantastic, inner suburb of Perth. The suburb has a lot of offer as it borders Mount Hawthorn and Tuart Hill and enjoys the benefits of established infrastructure. Near public transport options, Freeway entries, multiple shopping precincts, cafe strips and parklands.
Council Rates: $1,481 p/a
Water Rates:$1,022 p/a
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 184 m²
- Total Floor Area: 63 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport