Costs and specs
158 Alfred Road SwanbourneWA6010
RARE SWANBOURNE DEVELOPMENT SITE - ESTATE REALISATION
The circa 1970’s brick & tile home features up to 6 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms with multiple living zones, however, requires some degree of TLC for liveability. Or maybe the time has come to make better use of this prime 928sqm corner development site with wide frontages to Myera Street and all ideally situated in a family friendly cul-de-sac on the very doorstep of Ballaruk bushland, Lake Claremont Parklands and the Swanbourne Primary School.
This coveted and so centrally located landholding is in the heart of the western suburbs, yet surrounded by expansive parklands, natural bushland & walk trails feeling more like you’re in a country setting. Transport, schools, shops, cafes, sporting facilities and incredible beaches are all just a stone’s throw away.
Renovate, Rent Out or Redevelop – the choice is yours!
Calling all developers, builders, display homes, land bankers and those looking to be in their new dream home in this wonderful locale – WILL BE SOLD.
Private inspections by appointment only.
– 928sqm corner site.
– Zoned R20 for potential 2-lot subdivision (subject to relevant approvals).
– 39.69m frontage to Myera Street.
– Family friendly cul-de-sac location.
Schools & Colleges
– Swanbourne Primary School – 800m.
– Mt Claremont Primary School – 950m.
– Scotch College – 1.6km.
– John XXIII College – 1.9km.
– Shenton College – 3.5km.
– Ballaruk Bushland – 225m.
– Lake Claremont Parklands – 350m.
– Creswell Park – 350m.
– Mt Claremont Reserve – 600m.
– Scotch College Playing Fields – 800m.
– Bold Park – 2km.
– Perry Lakes Reserve – 3.4km.
– Cottesloe Golf Club – 850m.
– Claremont Aquatic Centre – 2km.
– HBF Stadium – 2.3km.
– W.A. Athletics Centre – 2.6km.
– Bendat Basketball Centre – 3.1km.
Shopping, Food & Cafes
– Deli Chicchi – 600m.
– Mt Claremont Village Shops – 600m.
– Weekly Farmers Markets – 850m.
– Tee Box Cafe – 1.6km.
– Foodies IGA & Mary St Cafe – 2km.
– North Street Store – 2.1km.
– Claremont Quarter Shopping – 3km.
– Swanbourne Beach – 3.2km.
– North Cottesloe Beach – 3.8km.
– City Beach – 4.9km.
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Carport
- House House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport