Costs and specs
13 Coghlan Road SubiacoWA6008
SO THIS IS LOVE....
A Federation style Love Affair is one to remember and this dreamy, vintage styled home will be no different for one lucky buyer.
A beautiful character residence with real charisma, this timeless Terrace has been tastefully renovated and lovingly refurbished with a contemporary palette, whilst paying respect to the original period features.
Nestled in a leafy streetscape and framed by established greenery, the home is a delight. The spacious floorplan over one level flows effortlessly from the wonderful interior to the relaxed, inviting outdoors.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Pretty Facade, Leadlight front door
* End Terrace with Northern exposure where it counts
* Scope to expand upwards
* Sheltering front bullnosed verandah
* 2 generous sized Bedrooms
* Living room with new Gas Log Fireplace and original timber mantle, federation tiled hearth
* Vintage styled Kitchen/Meals infused with light. Great appliances and ample storage; Sunny north facing window
* Versatile Sunroom/2nd living/dedicated Dining spills to decked outdoors
* Period features include: Wide jarrah boards and high skirtings; High ceilings; Decorative cornice work and ceiling roses; Picture Rails; Sash and timber casement windows; Leadlight and fancy coloured glass featured doors; Period light switches and fixtures; Superb pendant light fittings.
* Very recent renovations: Painted – internal and external
* New Bathroom vanity and cabinet, upgraded brass tapware; shower head; Feature floor tiles; new glass shower stall
* Renovated Sunroom with new quality sliding doors and screen doors
* Security mesh to all windows; Front Federation grille forged by a blacksmith and created to link into stained glass design
* Ducted Reverse cycle Air conditioning; Ceiling Fans
* Glorious decked, weatherproof entertaining overlooking established gardens and recycled paved areas
* Laundry with room for storage
* Secure – lockable pedestrian gates front and back
Wide, double Carport off easy sealed ROW
Near to superb Mueller Park. A stroll to Hay Street and Rokeby Street Precincts, Subi Centro, Subiaco and West Leederville Rail Stations and public transport options in all directions. Positioned at the heart of ‘Old Subiaco’.
City of Subiaco Rates: $2500
Water Rates: $1500
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 251 m²
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport