Costs and specs
13 Lynton Street Mount HawthornWA6016
FANTASTIC BLOCK -- READY TO BUILD
UNDER CONTRACT BY JANELLE
THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO OFFERED
Opportunities come and opportunities go! Ensure you are quick to act and secure this block and start creating your very own inner-city residence in beautiful Mount Hawthorn. The hard work in preparation has been done for you so you can simply start bringing that dream to reality.
Surrounded by new, quality built, 2 Storey contemporary homes, Lynton Street has a renewed, modern ‘Street appeal’. Precedents have been set so there is plenty of flexibility for a multitude of design options for your build.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
* Survey Strata Plan approved and all services in place
* Certificate of Title issued
* Desirable street frontage
* Regular Rectangular Shape: 10.87m Front; 31.32m side; 31.37m side; 10.87m Rear
* Level site
* Feature and Contour survey completed
* Nil easements
* Special Note: SES are due to remove the current communications tower located on the corner of Lynton Street and Anzac Road this will enhance the street scape and desirability in this locale.
* Near to Menzies Park, Britannia Reserve open space
* Walk to Lake Monger and Parkland
* A short distance to Mount Hawthorn and Leederville Shopping, Cafe, Hotel and Entertainment Precincts.
* Short commute to Perth City
* Easy access to arterial roads leading North, South, East and West. Public transport bus or rail. Cycle Paths.
Mount Hawthorn Primary School
Bob Hawke Secondary College
Easy access to Perth Modern School and highly regarded private schools.
Lot 1 on Survey Strata Plan 74962
Certificate of Title: Volume 2925 Folio 810
Town of Vincent Rates: $1395.48 p/a
The owner reserves the right to accept an offer prior to 15th November 21.
Beautiful plans are already completed for the block and can be viewed with Janelle by serious buyers
- Total Land Area: 341 m²