| 735 sqm
A Hilltop Haven!
Nestled high on the hill in the tranquillity of a family-friendly neighbourhood cul-de-sac that sits just metres away from Hawker Park Primary School and its lush reserve, this beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home will warm you and your loved ones with its original character.
Floor-plan flexibility ensures that a large fourth bedroom can easily be converted into a study, with splendid views of the shimmering below-ground swimming pool – tucked away into the north-eastern corner of the block. A poolside gazebo enhances external options as far as entertaining is concerned, as does another corner patio only footsteps away from the main alfresco.
A close proximity to excellent restaurants, The Greenwood Hotel, other top primary schools, freeway convenience and public transport at Warwick Station is complemented by being a short distance away from Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, Warwick Senior High School, sporting facilities and so much more. This timeless residence is definitely deserving of its magnificent location!
• 735sqm (approx.) block with R20/R40 development potential
• Open-plan family/meals area with stylish light fittings, a ceiling fan, lined ceiling and a Rinnai gas fireplace
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a rear 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
• 3rd bedroom with a feature wall
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a corner bathtub, a showerhead and heat lamps
• Spacious laundry with outdoor access to the rear
• Large double linen press
• Single linen/broom cupboard
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Remote-controlled double garage with rear access to the pool area
• 12 rooftop solar-power panels
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• New roof insulation
• Solar hot-water system
• Double security-door entrance
• Reticulation to front of property
• Two side garden sheds
• Side access at both ends of the block
• Ample driveway and verge parking space
• Built in 1984
Read more »
Type : House
Land Size :