Sunday, 20 Jan 2019, 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM
THE BIG ENTERTAINER + PARKING FOR ALL THE 'TOYS'!
HOME OPEN SUN 20TH JAN 2.30PM-3.00PM
You will be thoroughly impressed by this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on a 1275m2 block complete with study + theatre room + activity, its a LOT BIGGER than what it looks. This home is beautifully finished and boasts an EXTRA LARGE rear entertaining alfresco area overlooking a big SOLAR HEATED POOL AND SPA with Gazeebo and a massive grassed back yard with FIRE PIT and SHED. The added BONUS is the SIDE ACCESS with space to build a big workshop or granny flat PLUS EXTRA PARKING to accommodate the boat, caravan, trailer, extra vehicles, with BORE and SOLAR PANELS its all here.
- Massive entrance hallway
- King size master bedroom with his and hers robes
- Ensuite bathroom has double size shower, double vanities and separate toilet
- Separate study
- Large theatre room with double door entrance complete with coffeured ceiling and downlights
- Minor bedrooms are all super queen sized offering large double robes, bedroom 4 has triple door glass sliding robe.
- Activity room between bedrooms 2 and 3 + sliding door to outside
- Spacious family bathroom with corner spa bath, shower and vanity
- Stunning galley kitchen is the centre focus for the chef in the family to cook up a feast. Offering stone benchtops, dishwasher, 900mm oven, 5 gas burner cooktop, rangehood and overhead cupboards, large PLUMBED fridge/freezer recess, glass splashback and a super size walk-in pantry.
- Large family room with gas log fireplace
- Big dining area perfect for large family table
- Family, dining and kitchen all overlook the rear entertaining through huge wall of glass windows and doors
- Laundry has loads of storage space with 2 X double sliding door linen closets and a separate toilet
- Huge outdoor alfresco entertaining area with motorised alfresco blinds.
- Solar heated swimming pool and spa + gazeebo and glass pool fence
- Fire pit area
- Large garden shed with heaps of room to change over to a big workshop or granny flat
- BORE RETICULATION to keep lawns green without the high water bill
- Side access with huge rear parking for your caravan, boat, trailer AND extra vehicles.
- High ceilings
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- SOLAR PANELS for reduced electricity bills
- Solid bamboo timber flooring throughout
- Carpet to theatre room
- Downlighting and feature lights
- Skirting boards
- Security system
If this is what you have been waiting for, phone Carolyn May on 0438073488 to book your private viewing
Read more »
Type : House
Land Size :