OPPORTUNITY FOR ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE
With an enviable lifestyle and an incredible location on offer this lovely Federation inspired Terrace home is a delight. The position is only minutes walk to the popular Subiaco Farmers Market and Rokeby Road Precinct where you can enjoy dinner and a show at The Regal Theatre or a coffee anytime day or night.
It is rare to find a Terrace styled residence with a floorplan that flows well and offers very spacious rooms in all areas from the open plan living/dining to spacious well appointed kitchen to 3 roomy bedrooms all with built in robes. A Federation balcony overlooks the heart of Subiaco.
The private and secure gated entry from Denis Street leads through a desirable paved north facing courtyard with retractable shade blind.
If it is school's you are after then we are in the highly regarded catchment for Subiaco Primary, Shenton College or Perth Modern.
The features you will love:
* Open plan living, dining, kitchen flowing to north facing secure courtyard
* Security focus with auto release gated entry from Denis Street
* Independent stair entry from Garage area to the home
* Large Bedrooms all with built in robes
* High ceilings; Hardwood timber floors; Leadlight feature front entrance; French Doors to the entertaining courtyard
* Well appointed Kitchen with granite benchtops, tiled splashbacks, timber veneer cabinets; new Miele Oven; Gas cooktop and concealed rangehood; separate pantry; Dishwasher.
* Separate laundry/powder room
* Zoned Reverse cycle A/C; Gas Bayonet; Alarm
Secure Double Remote Garage offering 2 large carbays (49m2)
Additional Permits for Street parking
STRATA SIZE: Internal: Downstairs 63m2, Upstairs 61m2 Courtyard: 25m2 Balcony: 3m2 Carbays 49m2 Store 5m2 = Total 206m2
Rates: $2298 p/a
Water: $1302 p/a
Strata: $561 p/q
Reserve: $242 p/q
Lot 3 on Strata Plan 40564
Read more »
Type : House