Saturday, 23 Feb 2019, 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Outstanding Location, Luxurious Renovation..
A note from the owner….
It's a beautiful, understated home at peace with its environment. Highlights that come to mind are watching the sunset from the rooftop deck, fireworks from the same spot, kids concerts with us all sitting around the "amphitheater lounge" and multi zoned family parties in a house that was generous enough to meet all of our needs. I am sure the next family will love it like we did.
JULIE PEDULLA welcomes you to 2 Buxton Street, Mount Hawthorn.
Showcasing a contemporary edge and imaginative redesign transforming this traditional home into chic living with an abundance of light filled space.
The unassuming facade of this property will draw you with its beautiful lead-light doors, high ceiling and all of the other features you would expect from a Character home. The open plan renovations have been finished to an exceptional standard, allowing for seamless flow between living areas and entertaining.
Panoramic stacking doors effortlessly open onto the decked alfresco entertaining area which is absolutely epic with sparkling pool, built in gas BBQ and pizza oven and plenty of room for your pets – it's the perfect place to be on those balmy summer nights... Then there's the upstairs roof top terrace. Potential to convert roof top terrace into granny flat, apartment to rent out or somewhere for au-pair.
As a family home, downsizers or for the young executive, it simply doesn't get better.
* Big front yard- plenty of grass, kids play equipment
* Cottage style 1938 home fully renovated
* 4 bedrooms with BIR's, there are 2 Master suites, 4th bedroom/activity/study
* Velux window in dining area & glass bi-fold doors at the rear
* White floorboards throughout
* Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Security- alarm system and code-controlled security gate
* Decked & polished concrete alfresco with outdoor kitchen with BBQ, pizza oven, sink, fans, outdoor heater
* Roof top terrace with City views
* Salt Water Sparkling pool
* Fruit trees - lemon, fig, mandarin, grape plus plenty of palm trees
* Double lock-up garage
The location of the house gives you everything that is Mount Hawthorn and on the border of Oxford Street, Leederville. Brittania Reserve is directly opposite and is one of Perth's best off leash parks, along with the foot bridge that leads over to Lake Monger.
Read more »
Type : House
Land Size :
Water Rates : $
1412 Per Year
Council Rates : $
2321 Per Year