Sunday, 20 Jan 2019, 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
RENOVATED COUNTRY CHARMER!....SECOND CHANCE TO PURCHASE
HOME OPEN SUN 20TH JAN 10.00AM-10.30AM!
This property just FEELS RIGHT when you walk in, its been lovingly renovated and perfect for the family wanting character, charm and space to move ... all on a generous 741m2 block!
With solid bamboo wood flooring to the living areas, plantation shutters to front of the house and living zones, NEW country style kitchen, feature pendant lighting, fully enclosed alfresco giving yet another living area complete with windows and double french doors that flow through to a HUGE undercover patio with windows and french doors that open up to a extra large sized back yard. Allowing heaps of room for a pool while still leaving mass amount of room for the trampoline, room for the kids and pets to play plus the bonus of a large vegetable patch which is so rare these days as blocks are getting smaller.
Located in a whisper quiet location and a short stroll to Ellenbrook Christian College, while close to the lake and parks and quick access to the major shopping centre and main roads. This home really does represent outstanding value, with nothing to do as all the hard work has already been done!
FEATURES INCUDED ARE-
- Kingsize master bedroom complete with feature panel wall, walk-in robe + wall of built in cupboards and desk and views over the picturesque front gardens
- Ensuite bathroom
- Spacious and unique open plan living area
- New country style kitchen with wooden benchtops and heaps of cupboards for extra storage
- Generous sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes, one with built in desk
- Well appointed bathroom to all minor bedrooms
- Renovated laundry offers great storage
- Fully enclosed alfreso with windows and double french doors that open up to the outdoor entertaining area
- HUGE patio under cover with walls, windows and double french doors leading out to the garden - every corner you turn theres another surprise
- Extra large backyard with room for a pool
- Potential access for caravan or boat
- Large shed
- Double lock up garage
- Ducted air conditioning
- Feature pendant lighting
- Quality window dressings and floorcoverings
- Feature wall panelling
Everything is done for you, immaculate and meticulously maintained...looking for a property in the low $400's, sure compare with others on the market but youll quickly see that nothing compares... this property is well worth all of this price and will be snapped up...owners have priced to sell now!
Phone Carolyn May today on 0438073488 to view...wait for home open and you could miss out
Read more »
Type : House
Land Size :