LUXURY ON LORD
Exuding a level of sophistication not often seen in a rental property, this fully furnished and equipped home is what apartment living is all about.
A streamlined kitchen with a plumbed water fridge, gas stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave and sleek glass splashback is a showpiece in itself.
The spacious open plan living and dining area is flooded with natural light, thanks to stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors that welcome lush green views.
Certainly not typical of most apartments, the extra large wraparound terrace stuns with enough space for an outdoor lounge and dining table, and will comfortably host a large group of friends for a barbecue.
The ensuite bathroom is reminiscent of something you would find in a 5-star hotel, with a frameless glass shower, floor-to-ceiling tiling, double vanity and an expansive mirror. A separate powder room is perfect for guests, and also features your own washing machine and dryer.
High ceilings and polished, honey-coloured floorboards throughout create a feeling of space and warmth, while spectacular details such as the kitchen bulkhead and striking pendant over the dining space add another level of luxury to the property.
A stone's throw from NIB Stadium, the CBD, Swan River, trains and buses, bordered by Mount Lawley and East Perth, and within walking distance of fantastic cafes, restaurants and bars, you're close to all the action here.
* Pets considered
* Master bedroom wall has since been painted neutral white
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• Air conditioning
• Secure complex with intercom
• Alarm system
• Utilities separately metered
ADDITIONAL COMPLEX FEATURES:
• Resort-style outdoor pool & spa
• Communal BBQ, small gym, bike storeroom and veggie patch
• 4 visitor car bays
• Storage shed
• Communal worm farm maintenance free for tenants = a fantastic way to minimise food waste by turning your organic kitchen waste into nutrient-rich fertiliser for your plants and soils. Worms eat organic waste and turn it into liquid fertiliser and worm castings (the organic material that has been digested by the worms). Both of these products can be used on your garden and on your pot plants to keep them thriving. You can use worm liquid to replace fertiliser. The liquid needs to be diluted until it is the colour of weak tea. This mixture won't burn your plants. You could bottle your excess liquid and give it as a gift with instructions on how to use it.
Read more »
Type : Apartment
Date Available :