WHAT A FIND.....ON A CORNER BLOCK.... PLUS POTENTIAL ACCESS FOR CARAVAN, BOAT OR TRAILER!!
MOTIVATED SELLER SAYS SELL!..MAKE AN OFFER!
NOTHING TO DO BUT MOVE IN!
Properties like this don't come on the market every day. This beautifully maintained property is a credit to the owner, perfectly positioned in a quiet street only a short stroll to Somerly Primary School, park, shops, public transport and the beach.
AT A GLANCE
4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, theatre room, open plan living area, big alfresco & patio entertaining, double garage PLUS potential access to store caravan, boat or trailer........ticking the boxes? Read on there's more.......
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
- Entrance hall
- Spacious master bedroom complete with ceiling fan and walk in robe
- Ensuite bathroom
- Open plan living area
- Separate theatre room
- Kitchen is centrally located overlooking the open plan living and alfresco/patio entertaining area, allowing the chef to whip up a storm for family and friends while still being included. Offers plenty of bench space, cupboards and drawers, breakfast bar, near new dishwasher, gas hotplates, built in pantry, fridge/freezer recess.
- Queen size minor bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all carpeted and offer built in robes
- Main bathroom conveniently located to all minor bedrooms
- Laundry complete with linen and broom cupboard, bench space and overhead cupboards
- Outdoor entertaining area is private and secure - big alfresco PLUS patio for entertaining family and friends all year round
- Reticulated lawns and gardens to the front and side of the property with water wise established gardens to the rear
- Garden shed
- POTENTIAL ACCESS to accommodate caravan, boat or trailer with corner block and side entrance
- Ducted Daikin 5 zone reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Solar hot water system + Gas booster
- Down lighting throughout including alfresco
- Double garage with remote control roller door
- Security front door screen
- E-wire and no shortage of double power points
With nothing to be done, this gem is truly the perfect family home , ready to just move in and enjoy.
If this sounds like what you have been waiting for, phone Carolyn May today on 0438 073 488 to view before it's too late as this property will be sold!!
Read more »
Type : House
Land Size :