Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 01:30pm-02:10pm
'A Slice of Heaven - Totterdell Terrace'
HOME OPEN SAT 20TH JAN 1:30-2:10PM
These do not come up often so please make the time to visit on Sunday to view and appreciate all that this wonderful Federation inspired Terrace has to offer.
The location is King with parkland and Rokeby Road right on your doorstep. You will be at the heart of Subiaco and enjoy the enviable lifestyle we have to offer!
If it is school's you are after then we are in the highly regarded catchment for Subiaco Primary, Shenton College or short walk to Perth Modern.
The desirable corner position affords this iconic Terrace a very open, independent street frontage you will love. You have a choice of 2 entrances either from Bagot Road or Denis Street.
You will immediately feel 'at home' here with more room to move and generous sized spaces in all areas which make the lightfilled floorplan and classic finished interior so appealing. The sought after North facing courtyard will provide hours of enjoyment and the new awning ensures comfort all year round.
The features you will love:
* Open plan living, dining, kitchen flowing to north facing secure courtyard
* Security focus with auto release gated entry from Denis Street
* Independent stair entry from Garage area to the home
* Large Bedrooms with good storgage
* High ceilings; Hardwood timber floors; Leadlight feature front entrance; French Doors
* Well appointed Kitchen with granite benchtops, tiled splashbacks, timber veneer cabinets; new Miele Oven; Gas cooktop and concealed rangehood; separate pantry; Dishwasher.
* Separate laundry/powder room
* Reverse cycle A/C; Gas Bayonet; Alarm
STRATA SIZE: Internal: Downstairs 63m2, Upstairs 61m2 Courtyard: 25m2 Balcony: 3m2 Carbays 49m2 Store 5m2 = Total 206m2
Secure Double Remote Garage offering 2 large carbays (49m2)
Additional Permits for Street parking
Rates: $2298 p/a
Water: $1302 p/a
Strata: $561 p/q
Reserve: $242 p/q
Lot 3 on Strata Plan 40564
Read more »
Type : House