| 242 sqm
Renovated Courtyard Villa - Opposite Parklands
Just a few steps from 21 hectares of native park & bushlands, Lake Claremont, fabulous walk trails & over 80 species of birdlife rests this stylish renovated single level villa.
Oh so centrally located, you can just about sell the car as you're also within a short stroll of the vibrant cafe's, shops, weekly Farmers Markets, Mt Claremont Primary School & Shenton College, football golf swimming & tennis sporting facilities, bus & train transport, Claremont Quarter Shopping and not far from the beach.
* Seamless open plan kitchen & living to timber lined alfresco entertaining.
* Large kitchen 'island' bench & breakfast bar.
* Gleaming jarrah floorboards.
* 12 volt downlights.
* 2 x split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans.
* Claw foot bath tub.
* Plantation shutters.
* Large master bedroom with his & hers WIR's.
* 2nd bedroom with study nook.
* Private limestone retained courtyard.
* Separate store.
* No pesky body corporate AGM's or strata levies.
* More than just a hint of rustic charm.
* Loads of greenery and fresh air.
Upbeat easy care living with not a cent to spend - ideal for busy singles or couples, 'entry level' buyers or those looking to 'downsize' close to friends and family.
Read more »
Type : Villa
Land Size :
Water Rates : $
947 Per Year
Council Rates : $
1848 Per Year